Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dinner time

This is a momentous week in my new mommy-life because it is the first week that I think I will be able to make dinner each night by myself. At this point, I just have dinner plans every night and I'm just hoping to be able to make it.... but I think I can do it.

It's a simple menu, and includes a lot of left-overs, but that's ok. Also, I'm only focusing on Monday-Friday right now. I generally try to have something in mind for Saturday, but sometimes it's left for impromptu plans with hubs and we always do something super simple on Sundays (like tuna melts or something). So, here's what we're having:

Monday: Chicken Pot Pie (which I had never made before - and was super easy and yummy)

Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie left overs

Wednesday: Pasta bake

Thursday: Finish the chicken pot pie

Friday: BBQ Hamburgers (supposed to be 86 outside!)

Saturday: Either Pasta Bake left overs (or save it for next week), or grill something - since it's supposed to be in the 80's outside. Yahoo!


And THAT, my friends, is a huge milestone for me. I think I've definitely shocked hubs, and made his evenings far easier.

No comments: