I went to the midwife today. Everything is looking great- holding steady. That's the best they can hope for right now. That should be great...I should be thrilled. I just keep thinking about how I might be on bedrest for 2.5 more weeks. I'm so selfish - that's really selfish. I should be ecstatic that I'm not being induced today.
So, today, on this Monday, I am grateful for:
- Sleeping in my bed tonight, rather than a hospital bed
- That baby girl has more time to come out on her own
- A friend of mine called today and will be coming over on Thursday
- We lasagna tonight that another friend brought over yesterday
- Hubs hugs me when I cry, which is about daily right now
- The midwife thinks the baby is 6-7 pounds, which sounds a lot easier to push out than a 10 pound baby
That's all I've got. Happy Monday.